H2B Pop Up Market Dates:
SATURDAY, AUGUST 14TH
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 4TH
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 18TH
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 9TH
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 23RD
Time: 3-7 PM
Location: 3312 Piedmont Rd NE Atlanta, GA 30305
Host: Jurell The New
DJ MuziSean or DJ i20
- H2B exclusively accepts high quality, branded, and state registered businesses.
- If you have a CBD company, your business license must be on file with H2B.
- If you have a bartending company, your business must be on file with H2B.
- We do not accept fire arm vendors.
- We do not accept PyroTech businesses.
*To place your license on file please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
12x9 Vending Space
(1) 6x3ft Table and (1) 4x3ft table (underneath the 6ft table) are allowed.
Vendor Limitations Per Pop Up Market:
If you fall within these limitations, please inquire BEFORE you make your payment, all vendor fees are non-fundable:
- 1 Bartender Business (license is required to be on file)
- 1 CBD Business (license is required to be on file)
- 1 Bedroom Kandy Consultant
- 1 Paparazi Consultant
- 1 Pure Romance Consultant
- 1 Tax Service/CPA Business
- 1 Life Insurance Provider
- 1 TLC Consultant
- Exihbits must remain open during the entire Expo. NO EARLY DEPARTURES.
- There are no rain dates in case of inclement weather. The Pop Up Markets are rain or shine. We do not cancel events.
- All sales are final, no refunds.
- If a vendor can not make it, please notify us 24 hours before the event to reschedule your spot for another date.
- 1 business per exhibit, no exceptions
- All payment options must be displayed on vendor tables.
H2B Pop Up Market
We will email you your digital flyer prior to one week before the event. If we do not, please send us an email to email@example.com. We don't want to lose track of any vendor among all the vendors that will be in attendance.
The week of the event, we will send out a link regarding the check-in procedures and etc, to the Instagram account that you input during checkout.
Please send your logo for your digital flyer to one of the three options below:
- Instgram direct message (@hustle2business)
- Website Chat (below)
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Word of mouth is the quickest way to make others knowledgeable of things. What your customers don't know about, they can't support! Please ensure that you are promoting your flyers on your social media and to your email list, should your business have one.
If things happen out of our control with the venue space that we rent, we will not cancel any event. We will postpone it and a different date/location/etc will be given to vendors. If the date does not work for your business, you can select from any date that we have for the remainder of the calendar year. Postponements do not grant refunds, all sales are final.